Thursday 4 August 2011

Nabil menangis

Salam,

My dialogue with my 6 years  son, Naim that had touched me deep.
Naim: Ibu, tadikan Nabil menangis... in nursery...
Aku: kenapa Nabil nangis?
Naim: sebab dia rindukan ayah dia.
Aku: .....


Nabil is Naim's friend in his school. He had loss his father about a month ago. His father passed away in the Bukit Indah Mosque while entering the door for zuhur prayer. Suddenly he was collapsed and found died after few minutes due to heart attack. Very young father at age of early 30, maybe same age with my husband. The incident happened in front of his son, Nabil. Nabil was there when his father had the attack. Could you imagine how was his feeling. He was only 6.

2 weeks before the incident all parents form the school had an event whereby my husband and Nabil's late father were side by side taking photo for the event.

Not only myself, my husband, Naim and Najwa also affected by this loss.

Al-Fatihah to Nabil's father.

And I always remind my kids that, always Thank to Allah because Allah still want Daddy to be with us.

No matter what, we never know what will happen tomorrow...

Thank  to Allah for giving me love that I could share it to my husband and family.

No comments:

Post a Comment